In response to the drug epidemic in our area Compassion In Action started a recovery program called The Creek. Our goal is to help those recover that are struggling with addiction. We provide a meal, a great children’s program, relevant teaching, open discussion and prayer.
For location, date and time of our meetings check out our FB page: www.facebook.com/thecreekfamily
Warning Signs of Addiction
- Problems at school/work, disinterest in school activities/work, drop in grades
- Physical health-lack of energy and motivation
- Change in behavior-efforts to keep family membersout of their bedroom
- Being secretive about where they are or who they’re with
- Drastic changes in behavior and relationships with family and friends.
- Spending money-sudden requests for moneywithout a reasonable explanation
- Missing items and money from your home,possibly used to support drug use.
- Wearing long sleeves in hot weather to hide track marks.